We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n . 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law . n.196 / 2003 , therefore, we provide the following information:
1. The data you provide is aimed at identifying the correct and complete use of the site and the services offered on it. The data provided voluntarily by the user are used to send free, at your request, the newsletter and to enable the messaging service allowing managers of the structures to be contacted, access and respond directly to user requests.
2. Any refusal by the user to give their personal data or to give consent to their treatment may result in the impossibility to use correctly and completely of the website and the services inside the same.
The user has the right to terminate at any time the processing of your data for its purposes by sending an e -mail to the following address email@example.com
3. The data processing is done through the use of paper-based , computerized , electronic or automated and is carried by the Owner , and of the bodies appointed by the latter within the limits of the assignment given to them , for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
4. The data controller is Lisa Lini. The Data Processor can be contacted by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The data provided by the user to use the messaging service offered by the site are accessible to the operators of the facilities, as well as the content of the request sent.
Furthermore, the data can be accessed by a processor, the engineers in charge of the management and maintenance of our computer systems, from any external collaborators, consultants and / or third, for that purpose expressly permitted above or, in general, to all those subjects to which it is necessary to communicate and / or the transmission of data in accordance with law.
6. The data provided are not in any way subject to disclosure.
7. Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 "Code regarding the protection of personal data", the person concerned has the following rights.
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement in impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part :
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection;
b ) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. Exercise of Rights
The rights set out in the preceding paragraph may be exercised with an informal request to the owner or manager , pursuant to art . 8 of the Code , through the following ways :
a) sending an email to email@example.com
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY '
Wine Relais only publishes content provided by Accommodations advertised.
For that reason Wine Relais is not responsible if the information published does not correspond to the actual supply of services or if there is a failure to provide the same, or the lack of recognition of bonus ( benefits ) promised by the property and for any damage that these failures may arise.
Guided tours and wine tasting in Piedmont
The 16th and 17th of September 2017
Guide to wine tourism
Holiday ideas to discover the most important food and wine tours of Italy.